View Single Post
Old 04-20-2021, 05:02 PM   #2
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Day 1

By the will of Sauron, three were chosen to assimilate amongst the outlaws of Barahir. Long they waited, mingling amongst the outlaws, gaining their trust. They sharpened their blades, patiently waiting for the perfect moment to strike. They would not fail their Master. They could not fail their Master!

Finally, in the darkest hour of a moonless night, they struck. Two night watch women stood on top of the great stone wall the outlaws had built as protection from all of the dark and evil creatures that lurk in the Shadows. Little did they know that the evil now lurked within those very walls.

“It is dark tonight,” Blind Guardian said as she watched the silent and black waters of Tarn Aeluin.

“A perfect night for Evil,” replied Galadriel55. “Even the stars seem not as bright…”

“I have a horrible feeling in my stomach…”

“That is just dinner. I told you not to eat Gorlim’s cooking!”

“Well” BlindGuardian started to say. Galadriel looked over at her companion, but she was gone.

“BG? BG now is not the night for games!” She surveyed the nearby tree line with her lantern. The wind rustled the leaves revealing two glowing red eyes. “Oh no…”

----****----

The outlaws of Barahir awoke to the howling of wolves. They quickly realized that their 2 night watchwomen were not at their posts. As the red sun rose, it revealed the terrible truth. A pile of blood and bones was all that remained of their two watchwomen.

++G55

++BG

The outlaws were furious! How dare wolves of all creatures attack two of their own! They quickly identified the paw and claw tracks of 3 wolves.

“Let us take a party and hunt down these animals!” yelled Formendacil.

The others shouted in agreement and took up their swords.

“Dirty wolves!” Pitch yelled.

“Let us form a Great Hunt!” said Gorlim.

But Legate was not so easy to anger. He surveyed the scene. “No, wolves have not done this. This is the work of werewolves!”

And with that the outlaws were afraid. The yelling turned to nervous whispers. They all knew what that meant.

“Regardless, we still have the advantage!” said Gorlim. “Werewolves will not travel in daylight.”

“Unless they are in human form”, Legate countered.

“And there are only 3 of them and 12 of us! I will scout ahead along the northern edge of the lake and return by noon time with news!” he grabbed his sword and shield and left on his mighty horse.

Gorlim was not seen again.

----****----

The Living
Boro
Formendacil
Greenie
Huinesoron
Kath
Legate
Lommy
Loslote
Morsul