View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 05:00 PM   #20
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
More DL clarification

In case the DL is still confusing, with DST and such, this post is made at DL. If this time works poorly for you, I can move it up or down an hour without much problem, but you need to let me know ASAP.

Game will begin on Monday April 19th, ie 48 hours from now. Sign-ups will remain open until 1h before Night 1 starts, at which point I will assign and distribute roles.

Consensus on roles: 3 wolves + 1 Ranger + 1 Seer. 3 Ghost hauntings maximum per game. To be revised if unexpectedly we get to >15 players.

Consensus on vote rules has not been reached. We have to go with something, so here is a draft. If you would like it modified, speak now or forever hold your peace.
  • Dead vote breaks the tie. If a tie occurs on the GT and one of the contributing votes is the DT one, it will push the scale over. Power to the DT.
  • On the DT, and on GT if the Dead Vote is not involved: first person to get the votes is selected.
  • Dead Vote comes in at DL. The Living will not know who the Dead voted for until the final tally, but the Dead are not forced to vote early.

Is that all that needs to be settled before the game starts? I feel like I'm missing something. If it comes to me last-minute, I guess I'll be making a unilateral decision. So please speak now if you want to change the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchwife View Post
Btw if I happen to be MIA or less active than usual on D1 it's because one of our RL bitches is about to have RL pups any day now. If all goes according to schedule the little critters should be delivered by Daybreak, but you never know. (Also we're still thinking about how to name them - any suggestions? They'd all have to start with an M, since it'll be our 13th litter.)
Congrats on the new pups! That's exciting news!

If there was one with really dark fur, would it be presumptuous to name him Melkor?