View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 02:21 AM   #2029
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
Wow, that's certainly an unusual turn of events! But did the man say anything to you?
Sadly not. In fact, he said nothing during the whole episode, merrily leaving it to Oddwen to handle the bus driver. Likewise, when later the driver became chatty and started talking to everybody, including him, he did not respond. But then, the driver seemed happy to just prattle on all by himself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Now, because of Legate’s dream, I have this song stuck in my head. (Not that I’m complaining, there could be worse but it’s going to be there all day )
I would apologise, but, to quote a classic, "you have done that yourself!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuruharan View Post
Fashion can be very important in Italy.
I have no doubt.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote