View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 04:06 AM   #360
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
And BG was definitely far from uncontroversial. And I think about half the village suspected her to a degree, so unless they had really good reason, why kill her?
I actually thought the opposite – BG did cause controversy but towards the end of the Day I remember the consensus seeming more like “she wouldn’t do this if she was a wolf”. That Legate remembers it so differently is very interesting, and I now feel like I should check back and see which one of us is right! Admittedly I’m not sure if that’s a very fruitful line of inquiry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
At that point, I was first concerned that you said you prioritised Kath over Nog, because Nog seemed to me as clearer option back then. That Form was the second on the wagon did not make it look better in my eyes, it felt like Wolves were pushing to save fellow Nog (obviously now we know otherwise. Since I still don't trust Form very much, it might be worth it to go back to that point and try to figure out what was happening. But you are right that it may be nothing since it, indeed, was no big wagon at that time. But at that point, it did not look like that - it could have been the start of a big wagon).
This still doesn’t make sense. How could the two-vote Kathwagon be an attempt to save Nog when Nog didn’t have any votes at the time? Sure, Nog was under quite a bit of fire throughout the Day, but at that point there were already people saying he’s starting to look more like a frustrated innocent. As for why I picked Kath over Nog – I thought there was a good case against both of them, but there was also a decent argument for Nog’s innocence (ie. his confusion about wolf PM rules on D1), whereas I couldn’t think of as solid an argument for Kath’s. Now I wish I’d articulated this better yesterDay, though I’m not sure if it would have actually swayed any of the Nog voters.
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote