View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 06:41 PM   #349
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Not much to say about the night kill. "Will I dream Dave" plus leaving out the seer in her gifted discussion... Yeah, maybe it's a too obvious hint, as Brinn said, but it would be near negligent of the wolves to discount it for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG
4 Wolves
Form, Nog, Legate, Nilp, Sally (post 14 & 220)
Especially if there's a wolf, or maybe even two, in this list, I could see their alarm bells ringing. Naturally Form in particular looks bad. Then again, she underlined him just as she did with Nogrod, so that doesn't make sense. (edit: the underlining doesn't show in the quote, come on Downs!)

On to the votes:

Greenie -> Kath - no issues here
BG -> Form
Form -> Kath - if you were to interpret this vote very sinisterly, Form could see himself in danger of being lynched from afar and tries to back the first best choice to compete with him. The suspicion of Kath he voiced before sounds a bit generic.
Mac -> Nilp
Nilp -> Mac - not going to go into this one again...
Lommy -> Form - suspected him all along, but only because he feels wrong to her, so that's not much
Kath -> Nilp - Form's vote for Kath makes it fairly unlikely that they are wolves together, so that makes this vote look fairly good.
Rikae -> Nogrod - and here we go with the late-start Nogwaggon. Rikae hadn't posted in a while before voting, and their reasoning before focused on his implication of Lottie's death. I'm a bit at a loss here.
Legate -> Nogrod - x'ed with Rikae. Nog had been over him all day, so this vote seems understandable, if a bit knee-jerk. I don't think either Rikae or Legate expected their vote to take off like it did.
Nogrod -> Form
Pitch -> Nogrod - this is the interesting Nog vote, I think. Pitch only mentions him in an early-day list of suspects and other than that keeps his options very wide open. Also, in #316 he mentions all that had votes at the time except Kath. So this makes me think they may be wolves together. Then again, I don't actually think Kath is that suspicious, so these two pieces don't fit right now. Unless if Form is innocent, but that's too many ifs right here.
Sally -> Kath - trying to save Nog, which is fine... Sally: why Kath and not Form?
Brinn -> Nogrod - been after him all day, so due to consistency this vote is less suspicious than it would otherwise be
Shasta -> Form - even without the medium this vote would have been inconsequential, so there's not much to make of it. He did mention reasonable suspicion of Form before, for what it's worth.

There's a Pitch-Kath-Form thing to untangle here.

Also, I know this is Day1 talk, but it only just occurred to me. There's been talk about the NW sacrificing themself. Just acting suspicious and getting lynched, however, is awfully inefficient. They could fake-gifted reveal and have an innocent lynched or a real gifted flushed out and then go down in infamy the next Day. It might already be too late for that at this point though.

Lastly, while it's possible that Hui and Lottie made Brinn the medium for the entertainment value, but I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt (yes, I know, they're just ordos, too) and will give her a pass for toDay, not that I was really suspicious of her to begin with.

Last edited by Macalaure; 06-08-2020 at 06:53 PM.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote