View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 04:42 PM   #347
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BG View Post
Ohh shoot I forgot the seer was a role. BRB gonna read the sticky role post again.

Everything below this line was added in various edits:

I thought the roles were Wolves, Cobble, Ranger, BH, Villagers. My spreadsheet doesn't even have seer as role on it It has failed me...
Maybe they thought this was a slip. That she didn't include the seer on the spreadsheet because she was in fact the seer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG
Will I dream Dave?
This was the title of post #253. I could see the wolves thinking it a seer hint. But it seems a little too obvious.

More from #253
Quote:
Originally Posted by BG View Post
Okay here's my spreadsheet so far

4 Wolves
Form, Nog, Legate, Nilp, Sally (post 14 & 220)

Form and Nog are underlined because I thought they were most likely to be Wolves. I also have Form on my Cobbler list because other people think that he's a Cobbler.

Up until Nog voted it was a tie between Nilp, Form, and hS. Nogwolf broke that tie and pushed the voting towards hS. At the same time he protected buddy Formwolf.

Legate is on the list because Lottie voted for him.

Sally is on that list for dumb dumb reasons (she referred to herself as "it").

1 Cobbler
Form, Pitch, Nilp
Pitch is my most likely Cobbler due to that fish boot comment. Although I did like his explanation I still felt that could have been a coverup.

Nilp could also be a Cobbler, but I don't feel comfortable voting for him due to his suicidal tendencies.

1 Seer
No comment yet...

1Ranger
Shasta was present on Day 1 but didn't really say that much. I felt like he was active but not saying anything to be suspicious.

1 Beast Hunter

Nog (post 10)

Okay bear with me. This might only make sense in my head. And yes, I know, flip-flopping.
Her analyzing gifteds was odd. Could the wolves have thought (or hoped) that she dreamt and outed a gifted Shasta? Her top candidate Formy is in both the cobbler and wolf categories which if she were a seer who dreamt of a wolf, you wouldn't expect her to do that. Though she did state that he was on the cobbler list because others put him there.

Okay, I see some where the wolves may have picked up that she could be the seer. The only player she seemed consistent about was Formy, so I would agree it doesn't look good for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formy
Which isn't to be discounted! Nor is that without value; indeed, it has great value. But as the only villager BG seems to have presented any real animosity toward, I feel a little set up. Mind you, as a second place finisher both Days so far, I'm an easy target.
And if you are a wolf, your packmates may have found you worth sacrificing for this reason (and especially if you are the NW).