View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 03:30 PM   #297
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Okay... quickly, because I don't want to spend a decade quoting everything and then finding out it's again fifteen to DL.

Not sure what to think of the whole "let's discuss Gifteds" thing. The only person who would have a reason to discuss it openly is a Cobbler. This was the first time I thought BG might be a Cobbler (unless it's some super-clever self-defense, as in, "I am a Wolf but now I will pretend I am only a Cobbler").

Nog's frustration is understandable, but I want to resist starting meta-speculating whether he would do it with whichever role. In any case, he now seems like he has dug himself in his theory that he is repeating infinitely, but whether it's innocent or a Wolf defending to the one thing he has made the center of his Day I can't tell.

Otherwise: Sally's list actually puts her into my orange category. Of course it's essentially her first post with some more content in the whole game, so that's not enough to base any coherent picture on. But on first sight, it's sort of noncommittal, or very "bare bones". Feeling fabricated would be the word. It of course may be simply one written quickly, as lists are, but it does not say very much.

Form's list I also don't like and it makes me more suspicious of him.

I see Shasta is back, which is good. I am having a bit of strange vibe from him in the sense that yes, he is quoting and pointing out things, but at times feeling somewhat defensive (?). Including the remark of "although I was wrong about Hui, so..." But it's mostly a vibe, so nothing I actually would base much on at this point. It only confuses me a bit because yesterDay, I got much better impression from him.

EDIT: x-ed since Pitch
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote