View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 03:20 PM   #294
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Yes. I agree wholeheartedly. That said...

I promised not to make any defenses, but this has larger bearing than just my fate in this game. I mean, yes, I brought up the idea of Mac being possibly a choice for the wolves as the Seer - so I'm part of the problem? BUT, I thought it was obvious to anyone who read my posts, that I was making it a case that showed how bad the idea of thinking Lottie a Seer was based on her saying Hui is innocent. Like: if you thought that would be reason enough, then even this would be better (or as good).

My point was, and is, that Legate-version is much more believable - because even Mac could be seen as the Seer if that kind of posting would be a reasonable thing to pay heed to (Sure: frantic wolves desperate to find the Seer might of course take any straw they find to be grasped). Like someone has said already: it would be really odd, if Seer-Mac would have said something like that. He knows better than that.
I think this does actually make sense and if this is what Nog meant in the first place and just worded it really badly then it makes me feel better about him.