View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 03:13 PM   #290
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I wanted to make a list, but I could more or less just copypaste Legate's. I don't know what to make of that (in regards to how I feel about Legate's innocence). It's kinda creepy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie
Nog does look sketchy, but his misunderstanding of the wolves' PM rules on D1 would have been an unlikely one from a wolf, or if faked, unsporting in a way I don't think a Nogwolf would be.
Somehing to keep in mind, yes. I get both "frustrated innocent" and "frustrated wolf who thinks he's being suspected for the wrong reasons" from his posts at the moment. Flipety flipety flip flop. Don't know what to think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BG
Nilp could also be a Cobbler, but I don't feel comfortable voting for him due to his suicidal tendencies.
1) You should not vote for cobblers but for wolves anyway, 2) why would suicidal tendencies disqualify someone as a lynch candidate? Also, in my experience, Nilp only nilps himself on Day1, if he survives that he starts playing more "normally" - as we have seen toDay. (Btw personally I'm still flipflopping on Nilp because he was fishy yesterDay, then a lot more reasonable toDay, but everything doesn't still quite add up.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Whoa, whoa, hold on. How am I suspicious despite saying absolutely nothing of consequence before today? (I know, i know, I get flustered when I'm suspected as an innocent. It's a problem.) That doesn't make any sense to me. Please explain what has been suspicious in the zero game-related things I said?
You're not suspicious. What I said was, basically half of the village is actively giving me innocent vibes. You are not, because you havent been around and aren't giving any vibes. Thus you are a more likely wolf than someone who seems actively innocent to me. Makes sense?

Re: discussing gifteds - I don't think it's a deliberate tactic from anybody (except maybe the cobbler!), it's either careless wolves (who are spicing their stories with "jumpy but could be guilty jumpy or innocent jumpy", possibly more likely about their fellows; and who are not considering an innocent should not stay stuff like that) or even more careless innocents (who do not realise they should not be doing that).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
I realize that after trusting Lommy as a known innocent for all of last game, I'm falling into the habit of doing so in this game. Someone poke me, because I really don't know her role this time around.
*poke*
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote