View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 02:55 PM   #285
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Well. The Japanese are fighting back ferociously so I decided to take a pause from the combat fatigue and see what's going on in here.

Some unarranged thoughts.

BG looks like a rookie trying to learn the ropes and making a few fumbles on the way. That said there was at least one newbie-wolf back in the days who took all the juice out of the role of being a newbie and went far - did they even win? I don't remember who it was, but it was several years ago. Anyway BG is not topping my list of possible wolves.

Rikae I find a bit confusing - albeit that is more a "feeling-thing". I'm used to not feel secure or easy about her ever, but normally she does turn into quite reasonable and productive player if innocent. Thus far I haven't felt it. Well, it's Day2 so there's time for that transformation to take place.

ShastaI've liked thus far, well yesterDay, as toDay he hasn't said much but explain some of his posts from Day1. Why? Because he was one of the very few who actually made points about others - and they were reasonable points to my ear (and mind) at least.

I have disturbing vibes from Kath, Form and Brinn, maybe also of Greenie. Some of them are related to the points already raised by some others, the rest are just personal feelings of something not being quite honest there.

I still see Legate as the best bet to vote, but I'll see if I can find better choices during the last hour.

(Say what you say, but I still think my points are valid. Instead of yelling "no!", please offer a more logical, or better fact-serving, theory of Lottie's death.)
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote