View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 04:04 AM   #232
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Just a short add-on.

I see I X'd with Legate and Nilp - and there are some thoughts to add.

First of all I had forgotten how often Lottie said she thought hS looks innocent to her. Reading those made me think whether I was wrong saying Mac would have looked like a Seer as well (or even more) if the mark of seerishness for the wolves was defending Hui's innocence. Although there still is the fact that Lottie uses quite a lot of space explaining why she thinks Hui's innocent while Mac just states he takes a "leap of faith" on it. Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilp
Also, if Lottie were interested in saving dreamt-innocent hS, she would have voted for either me or Form, who at that point had 2 votes to hS's three.

What to make of this...?
Well, that is a question that seems to have one clear answer - and that is that Lottie voted Legate even if there seemed to be no real possibility of Legate being lynched instead of making sure or even trying to aid saving hS she so strongly felt innocent.

Although it must be added, that hS was not like lynched at the time Lottie voted - he was leading the tally but there were a handful of votes yet to come. But anyway.

Hard to say.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote