View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 03:28 PM   #161
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
The no-lynch debate, Form? Really? I have no desire to fight that windmill again but I'm juts gonna say 1) we've got to try to lynch the wolves because they're killing us every Night and 2) how boring would the game be if we never voted (wouldn't we be trapped in your nightmare, a perpetual Day1 )?

What about the joke about Nogrod being a confused ordo and himself being a werewolf carefully studying the rules that rang just a bit too honest to be just a joke? That sounded pretty wolfy to me - or possibly something the chaotic type cobbler would say for funsies.
Well, for what it's worth, Nog's argument actually rings true to me... because I'm am ordo and I did have to reread the rules immediately pregame.

Obviously, it would be boring if EVERY game had a Day 1 No-Vote. That's why Mods make rules to the contrary and THAT is why I'm knee deep in apparently being named the village cobbler: because I have to play with a rule I don't know (or remember--I have played few WW games this past half dozen years).

I am mildly tempted to do it anyway, because once you've floated an idea into the world and had it attacked, what is more human than hunkering down and admitting no quarter? But the still small voice protests this won't help the village (mostly because *I* will die, the sole Innocent I know).

But, on the other hand... I have no alternative plan and my newfound enjoyment of WWing again will not be entirely squelched if I open the Dead Thread...

It's literally Nilp or no one as my vote... and Nilp deserves to live if only to thwart his suicidal tendencies.