View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 05:20 PM   #2024
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
The weird thing about the last WW game was that I didn't have a single dream during the game (odd), but had one last night after the game ended (still odd). I don't recall the dream, though it involved wolf suspicion and Boro buddying up to an innocent whose identity I forgot to make them look like a wolf. Then Boro and said innocent were in a car on my driveway and were shouting something; Boro was leaving the car and the innocent was joking with him, blissfully unaware of his wolfishness. At this point I woke up and realized there really is a car on the driveway, and loud voices. I glimpsed Boro heading away from the car, and it looked like he was just dropped off by a buddy. Then I realized this wasn't Boro, least of all because he doesn't even look like the photos. Then I thought, if this is not just a dream-come-true-(literally) about Boro, who in Udun are these guys on the driveway? I thought maybe my neighbour had a friend drop by or something, it wasn't that late at night. But I haven't found out yet. Was the whole thing a dream? Did I ever wake up at all? We might never find out.