View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 03:57 AM   #141
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMellrynxMaidenx View Post
I actually thought the festival wouldn't be as fun and thought it to be something to cause my game to lag worse than it does...well, it still lagged due to there being so many on the Silverlode server, but it was still fun. I've attempted to do the Inn League and every stinking time, due to the there being so many on the internet here where I live, my internet will lose connection. But It's still a trip to do! Be it a glitch in the game or what, but my elf (odd I know for an elf to actually get intoxicated ) actually tripped over a fence. Have you went to the small festival they're doing in Duillond? There's not much there like there is in the Shire, but there's still a small festival going on.
There is a small festival in each of the places. The last thing I have done is actually participating in a horse race near Bree. The last thing I remember is desperate need of money to buy the festival mount

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainofDespair View Post
And, since Rakein mentioned getting gear, I also do the armor and jewelry crafting for both of our character sets. I probably still have a lot of left over materials...
Well, I have a jeweller myself. Nonetheless, perhaps a colleague-cooperation could be performed some day. Whatever, we shall see if we see...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote