View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 02:20 AM   #296
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meneltarmacil
I'm still kind of wondering what, exactly, is the sort of thing that would prompt the giving out of a personal title.
The first prerequisite is a minimum of 500 posts. From the Forum FAQ thread (top of the N&N forum main page):
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Underhill
When you become a Ghost Prince, you will be eligible for a personally selected title.
Next requirement is that those posts make a significant positive contribution to the forum:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Underhill
The best way to get an invitation to select a personal title is to distinguish yourself by making meaningful contributions to the forum.
The reputation level of a member is a factor that can recommend her/him for a personal title, and of course the recommendations of the various forum moderators. One more thing you may have noticed: personal titles are usually given in bunches, not singly.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote