View Single Post
Old 05-22-2006, 08:06 AM   #365
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Interesting interpretation, LMP. Now, I have to figure out how that applies to my life, or if I was just being silly and should stop eating bagel bites before bed.

RL events

Getting married- freedom (moving away from parents) in service (marriage as a mutual servitude) and what I considered to be a long, thought out decision using reason (Lalaith)

Parents don't approve- Death dealer (to the marriage) is using logic and reasoning (from my dad, who kind of talks like SPM) to stop the process

So, my future is being fought over by these two forces= the plant that everyone seems to want?

I have no idea what the Eomer sherriff thing is about, except that in the past I've always done the expected thing and been the good little girl, but with a kick. (Seriously, no one out here except my closest friends would believe that I could be an evil werewolf player.)

I'm trying to escape the chaos and insanity that is surrounding this massive change, and all the uncertainty that goes with it.

Which would explain why I keep thinking that I remember my fiance on the back of the bike- we're working through the mess together.

And this is why I'm going into psychology.

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote