View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005, 12:59 PM   #120
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
3 dreams

I saw these dreams quite a while ago but I just recently recalled them.

My first dream was about the 2nd werewolf game. I was walking in a medieval town - the buildings were from 19th century but it was a medieval town, nonetheless. To add the proper feeling I saw my whole dream in differen shades of sepia. I remembered that I was supposed to phone phantom so we could discuss who we would like to kill during the night. When I called him (with a cell phone that worked with coins...) his voice was really high-pitched and it sounded like a voice of a six-year-old girl.

Now, I can put up with lots of oddities in my dreams but I just couldn't imagine phantom with such voice. I decided that it must be his little sister who answered the phone. Suddenly I was watching the dream like from a screen that was divided in two. In the right half I was making a phone call and in the left half there was phantom's little sister who wanted to babble about something I can't remember. I guess she would have talked for ages but that's when my coins and dream ended.

My second dream was about WW7. A person called Esgallhunardawen sent me e-mail and asked my opinion of the wolves' identities. Suddenly my mail box was swarming with Downers' names that bounced around the page and I was supposed to spot the wolves from the chaos of names.

Thirdly, Fea wanted to make a short film as some school project and she recruited half of the members of the Downs to act in it. We stood confused in some huge warehouse and didn't have a clue what was about to happen or what the film's plot was. Just when something exciting would have happened, the dream ended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGWBS
That brings me up to 14 people. Try and beat that!
I think I just did, though I must admit that your dreams sound to be much higher quality than mine. Can I lodge a complaint? I want to see more interesting dreams.