Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2005, 11:47 AM   #290
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
I had another dream with boats...

This time I was in one of those toy bath boats, (you know? Made entirely out of plastic and always sink...) Anyways, I was in a gigantic old bathtub driving this boat through bubbles and such. Then, ahead of me there's some elves in a rubber ducky. They race over as if they are going to ask a question, when a small (but normal size since everyone in the bath is small...) Nazgul comes out of the water riding some sea monster. The sea monster eats the rubber ducky and all the people on board. Then, the nazgul drives over to my boat, pulls over at the side and asks If I have a license. I show him my boat license and he throws a fit. After that a big wave comes and my boat is tossed up into the air, the nazgul falls off the sea monster, who disappears into the tub. I end up helping the nazgul on board as my boat is tossed and turned through the water. Right when I'm ready to ditch my boat I look up and find that it was Galadriel making the waves, sitting on the side of the tub, testing the water to see if it was warm enough...

I really didn't like this dream at all...

~ Waterlogged Ka
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote