View Single Post
Old 05-21-2005, 09:09 AM   #329
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Fair warning for everyone, my posting over the next couple days will be sporatic. Today I've got to work from 11:30-4 (EST) and at 6:00 I have to go play photographer for the prom that I'm not even going to. Tomorrow I have a humongous project for my college Economics course that I have to start and finish, and then Monday I'll be out of town most of the day. Of course I'll still have time to get suspicious, draw suspicion, and try my hand at lynching werewolves.
Quote:
You can stay for free, of course.
Oh good. Our kids from the last game (how many did we have? I'm still in the dark on this one. ) might object if you'd charged me.

I'm a young healer, but very powerful, adept, and quite arrogant. Much like young Anakin, only you know... a healer instead of Jedi, and not nearly as whiney or likely to start (--trails off here, realizing that she was about to give away a really cool new movie scene--). Yeah... so pretty much, I'm me, only I heal stuff.

See y'all later!