View Single Post
Old 05-15-2005, 11:45 AM   #158
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
My thoughts are all bewildered - partly because I had it in my stupid head that there were only 2 werewolves and the knowledge that there is 3 blew holes in all my theories - some of which alas involved the late Saucepan man - I had thought the concerted attack on him might be a cunning plan.

Now I fear that the accuracy of my original analysis (kindly recognised by some of my fellow villagers) may mark me out as the next victim. Therefore I'm torn between keeping my own counsel to preserve my own skin or speaking out for the greater good of the community.

However, I must admit to a certain amount of activity on the PM front yesterday evening. Having got confused over time differences I was passing the time with an uninvolved downer while waiting to see who had been killed. Yes I am bad at numbers but I am dyspraxic, I can't help it. Since it was nothing to do with this, I didn't think to conceal my activity - and the innocent has nothing to hide. No doubt I would have taken more pains otherwise. I am going to review the evidence and give you my thoughts such as they are. I find the burden hard for to kill an innocent would be a indelible stain on the conscience. I have little reason to fear the noose at the moment but I do fear claw and tooth. Remember that logic and reason is the enemy of these beasts. they will seek to create division and suspicion, and as our numbers reduce the easier it will be to find a majority.

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote