View Single Post
Old 03-14-2005, 10:55 AM   #13
narfforc
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

narfforc has been trapped in the Barrow!
Istari, Istari Knight

After the fall of Sauron, an ancient pact between Morgoth and Pallando swings into motion. Beneath the Mountains of the East live The Fathers of the Orcs. These are The Moredhil, and they are the Elves that Melkor stole as they awoke beside Cuivienen. They reside with their leader Morwe, in a huge delving inside the Orocarni. Inside this cavern is another great treasure the Melkor took from Valinor. As is told in The Black Book of Melkor, he took a flower from Telperion, then bathing it in the unlight of Ungoliant and putting forth his dark power into the seedlings, he later planted The Dark Tree. From the light of this Tree would be made a Black Silmaril. It is Pallandos task to gather The rods of Three Wizards (His own, Radagasts and Alatars), The Ring of Saruman and find the Silmaril that Maglor threw into the sea. The reason for all this, to secure the release of Melkor Lord of Arda, and fight The Dagor Dagorath.

If we treat Tolkien as The Translater he calls himself, then it is the Elvish version of history he is passing on to us, lets pretend there is a Middle-Earth version of the Dead Sea scrolls, written by the other side. Then we see that Melkor knew of his captivity and expulsion, and left behind a few insurance policies to help him escape. The first in the form of Sauron failed, so in comes someone else, why not a Blue Wizard. Melkor has to escape for The Dagor Dagorath to take place. Tolkien states "When Melkor shall come again". I wrote a large piece of this for myself and my friends, I never finished it because I started work on The Lord of the Grins (A parody that will be released sometime soon).
narfforc is offline   Reply With Quote