View Single Post
Old 09-22-2004, 06:25 AM   #142
Nuranar
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nuranar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nuranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by piosenniel
Hmmm . . . I transferred Kransha's post. However, his and Envinyatar's posts were completely at odds with each other.
Like I said, 12 hours on campus has a brain-frying tendency. Now that I think of it, of course they conflicted. I just didn't see it. My apologies!

Envinyatar, I'll lead in to the interview if no one else does... Unfortunately, today is a bit busy and tomorrow morning isn't much better. Anyone else feel free to do it, but I will as soon as I can.

rutslegolas, we still have very little information; that's the whole purpose of this part of the plan. Plus I allowed 1 or 2 days for that, and as far as I can tell we're still on the morning of the first. So... all in good time.

Everyone, please don't think that having a plan means Envinyatar and I are the only ones who can move the story forward. I would like to see you taking initiative and advancing the time frame yourselves.

~ Nuranar