View Single Post
Old 04-15-2005, 02:00 PM   #166
Kransha
Ubiquitous Urulóki

Location: The port of Mars, where Famine, Sword, and Fire, leash'd in like hounds, crouch for employment
Kransha has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Kransha
Ironically, I am just now able to get back into the swing of this, and I find us on the home stretch. I apologize for being MIA, I was struck with a rather unexpected sickness which made it hard for me to do anything on the computer or the Downs. I was, thankfully, able to moniter it in case things happened that required immediate, unavoidable attention, but in to poor spirits to muster a post, or even really explain why I was absent. Again, my apologies.

Also ironically, now that I can post in ernest again, I am short on time. As to the discussion at hand, I will respond with adequate length tomorrow. Today, though, I would like to add something. I have kept a lot of secrets about Morgos, and I will probably have to reveal them a bit prematurely. What is paramount, though, is that, despite the tyranny of Khamul, Morgos won't abandon him unless he must, or a loophole is found (later, I'll explain). Even if arrested or fired altogether and assaulted, he will not refute the lordship of Khamul. Long story, but hey, it'll all make sense soon enough...

-Aeschylus, Song of the Furies