View Single Post
Old 04-15-2005, 09:32 AM   #165
Fordim Hedgethistle
Gibbering Gibbet

Fordim Hedgethistle has been trapped in the Barrow!
Greetings All!

I feel that the time has come to start bringing this game to a close. The posts of late, while wonderful, have become sporadic and it seems as though the weight of the gaming is being carried by a few dedicated people rather than by the group as a whole. To that end, I would like to open a very brief discussion here about how we might want to conclude things.

For my part, I can say that Khamul (formerly Faroz), having now fallen completely under the shadow of Sauron, is going to start rounding up his enemies so that he can implement his Final Solution...but who, exactly, are his enemies? Given the power of the Ring we can assume that he pretty much knows what everyone is up to and that the following characters are in big trouble:

Zamara
Korak
Siamak
Gjeelea

What is more, given the views of Sauron on Elves, Arlome and Evrathol willl probably soon be joinging Morgos in quasi-imprisonment.

The wildcards are Arshalous and Tarkan -- where do they stand?

As I do not want to follow Khamul into tyrrany, I don't want simply to impose situations upon all the other players (e.g. arresting everyone and having them tossed in dungeons) -- so how would you like to see your characters 'handled' by Khamul? There are any number of options and I am delighted to accomodate any or all of them. Assasination attempts? Outright imprisonment? Thrown into cells singly or in specific groups? House arrest? Everyone together? Another option might be to have everyone gathered together at th Palace (brought there by orcs?) for a final confrontation of some kind?

The key thing that you will all need to address is how, if possible, can Khamul be defeated? At the moment it appears that Pashtia is doomed to follow him into servitude under Mordor...

I await your ideas. I will not impose a deadline on the completion of the game, but I would like to see it wrapped up sometime in the next 3-4 weeks.