View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 01:20 PM   #463
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
First things first: I knew I was missing sally from my list, yet posted it nonetheless! Well, should go to the middle zone.

Second: the QT vote. Absolutely what I would expect from a Cobbler vote, but even, possibly, could be something they agreed on. I personally feel nothing wrong with pursuing Brinnwagon further, regardless whether it's been "blessed" by the Cobbler or not. It will only leave us to wonder. And let's keep in our heads the mantra: the Cobbler doesn't know anyone's roles, the Cobbler doesn't know anyone's roles, the Cobbler doesn't know anyone's roles. This is literally a vote to mess with our heads (even if it may have something else in, too - but it has this, for sure).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure View Post
Inzil and Lottie have the highest post count so far. How did they end up under my radar?
In the name of all the grandchildren of Finwë, Zil, really? My sentiment exactly.

However, that being said...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
Zil has one of the highest post counts? o.O How is that possibly true?

I think that raises him from 'moderate' to 'probable' wolf in my estimation. Sadly for Mac, with both of them having a vote, it doesn't make me think he himself is less suspicious - accusing your packmate right before one of you gets lynched sounds like a great way to alleviate suspicion of them.

hS
This again made my radar *ping* at HS. This again sounds like casting blame "from the flank", or "as he passes by". By now, however, HS has been doing it so consistently that I am really beginning to wonder.

Still. Right now, considering voting either HS, Lottie or Brinn. The former two seem to affect me the way that I keep telling myself "you are exaggerating", but then I see their next post and it's the same thing all over again. If I don't vote now and wait, I may end up again with the choice of some bandwagons about someone completely different and I would prefer not to do that. If it happened however and it was about some of those others that got votes so far, I would not be opposed to voting Lommy, possibly, but the whole thing seems horribly sinister and I have zero, zero, zero idea how to react to Mac. Zero.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote