View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 01:01 PM   #457
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eonwe
Thinlómien - She's seemed more possibly wolfy to me toDay. One thing is that she seems to have backed off from Boro without much warning - maybe afraid that a manufactured Boro suspicion was gaining too much traction?
To be fair, I think Boro’s behaviour did change quite noticeably from yesterDay to toDay so Lommy’s change of opinion about him seems justified to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhuna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
So I found Pitch slightly suspicious yesterDay because he picked on Legate who if innocent, could be easy to build a case against. I did back off some on the suspicions, as I sensed a bandwagon building on him and if he were innocent, could be the work of wolves and didn't want to be caught up in it (which is apparently the post that several including Rikae found to be suspiocious).
Wait let me see if I get this right. If Legate is innocent it could be easy to build a case against him, so you suspected Pitch because he picked on Legate. Then you eased up on suspecting Pitch because you did not want to be caught in a bandwagon that could be orchestrated by wolves.

I'm just... Lost. Shouldn't one back off from suspecting someone because of what they said, not because you're worried about what others would think if you end up voting for an innocent? Not helping your case here.
I found this point by Lhuna worth bringing up again. I agree that the reasoning is odd – if Brinn genuinely suspected Pitch, surely she would be inclined to think it was a good thing that others suspected him too? It’s as if we were forgetting that lynching a wolf also requires a bandwagon (except we don’t tend to call it that if it actually lands us a wolf).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhuna
++THINLÓMIEN

Parting shot: Friendly reminder, a bandwagon does not start with the first vote.
Umm, why? And a very ominous parting shot to accompany it. I don't like this one bit. "Fellow wolves, rally here, wink wink nudge nudge?"
Hm. I read Lhuna’s “Parting shot” as a throwaway comment in response to others already talking about Macwagons when so far Mac only has the one vote by Lommy. Lommy’s reading of it seems a little nervous to me; I seriously doubt a Lhunawolf would signal her fellow wolves to rally to her bandwagon that openly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Well, if Mac is a wolf, he clearly started the Day with the mindset that he's a lost cause because Rikae's death points to him anyway so perhaps he could then at least do his packmates a service by trying to attract as much attention as possible? I still don't understand why macwolf would be this paranoid/suicidal, but I see even less reason for ordomac to act this way.
This is more or less my thinking too at this point. Unless something very dramatic comes up in the next half hour or so, I’m probably voting for Mac.

EDIT: x-ed with Mac, Legate, and ze mod
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote