View Single Post
Old 09-02-2003, 12:41 PM   #21
Elentári
Wight

Elentári has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Ohh...I had imagined Sauron as simply being an eyeball...but if it belongs to a body...oooh, do you think he could be a Cyclops??? That would be extremely scary!!!<BR>I can't wait to see this one...I want to see if it will make me cry. I seem to be unable to cry through watching Hollywood movies...for instance Pearl Harbor. All my friends were bawling their eyes out, and I was like, 'shut up guys, I can't hear it!' (It was the DVD- I wouldn't have had any trouble hearing it in the cinema.) Yeah, heartless, I know...but honestly, two of my friends started crying about half an hour into it, because they knew what would happen!!! The only thing that has ever made me cry was three episodes in a row of the Forsyte Saga (of the last series- it's a British TV drama).<BR>Back on topic... I don't think I'll walk out if it happens, I'll probably be glued to my seat with the tension. But hey.