View Single Post
Old 05-04-2022, 02:58 PM   #572
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huinesoron View Post
I didn't have to rerecord anything! The only thing I did was shift half of my final line forward by a fraction of a second; everything else was perfectly synced. I was totally expecting masses of issues, but it just... worked.
That is just baffling, but you know what - I'll take it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hui
(I've also added a couple more of the photos to the Libretto, because... I was bored. Still lots to go!)
Oooo, the Nargothrond songs! Very pretty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hui
Edit: Aaaaand I've just sneakily managed to get the collection of links back into the end of the Libretto too. ^_~
*gasps* What -- How -- Never mind how, but thank you!

I was trying to find a link to Prison Duet the other day - I remember saying something about a good quality recording which I thought would be easier to work with for the sketch. But while browsing the thread for it, I instead came across the Script comments, and started a reread, and got distracted. I kept putting off trying to scavenge all the links again, this is an enormous task!