View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 01:40 PM   #2084
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Thumbs up We have started

I just sent Hookbill the first picture to describe!

Two reminders:

Quote:
Please keep an eye on your PMs (e-mail notifications are a good idea). I'm going to give people a bit more time than the last round since it's summer an I assume people may be busy, but if you don't write your sentence in 3 days or draw your picture in 5 days, I'm going to shuffle your turn. I also may harass you on Facebook or something, but I'd rather not use my energy on that. Also, keeping an eye on the list every now and then and letting me know in advance if you suspect you'll be too busy when it's your turn is appreciated.
and: remember to keep your sentences short and sweet and don't add too much explanatory text to your pictures. The more interpretation is involved, the funnier the game is!

Everybody have fun! I'm looking forward to see what you guys are going to come up with!
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote