View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 05:48 AM   #7
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
A faint rustling could have been heard from the dark shadows deep in the Barrow - could have been, had the party not already turned noisy. And had the dark not been so pervasive, the slight glint of silver and the shimmer of a black silk gown might have been noticed. Yet the figure standing there remained unseen, though seeing all that happened.

Suddenly the gleaming eyes turned downward, listening for the patter of tiny feet. Through the opening of an almost invisible tunnel popped up a head, and its mouth opened to speak. "Shhh!" said the Dark Princess. "I will read your memory and send my instructions directly to your thoughts. None must realize that we are here."

She held still, as if listening attentively, then nodded. Go back to your black-armoured siblings, she instructed the silvery-white mailed skwerl. They must not know that you are reporting to me. I shall remain here to see what transpires, while you and the others keep watch over the rest of the Downs. Strive to discover all the dark secrets of members, that I may know those things that they wish most to keep hidden. Be on the watch especially for purveyors of tinned meats - aside from that there is little real danger, for trolls have not come here lately. Do not worry - no one in the Barrow dares touch you; all are afraid of you and curse when they see you.

As noiselessly as it had come, the skwerl disappeared. All was still, save for the tapping of one dainty black-shod foot. The music was unexpectedly catchy, and she had not completely forgotten how to dance...
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote