View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 04:31 PM   #135
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
Would you like to see me dressed up a certain way in a picture?
So tempted, but no. You already have too many votes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eonwe
I think they'll probably want to be reps as late in the game as possible. However obvious that may sound, my point is that on Day 2, the reps will be under less scrutiny than on Day 1, and so on, because there will be more other things to go on (in terms of suspicion). So, as well as being more important later on, I think the Elves will want to reps later because they'll have less focus on them.
I get your point, but I don't think I totally agree. I think because they will be so important later on, they'll have even more focus on them. But because their influence will be so much bigger then (since there will be less of them at a time), than I think the SoE will desire the position even more by that point, whether they have a lot of focus or not.

I'm going to disappear for a bit, but I'll definitely be back well in time for DL.

x'ed with Eonwe, well if everyone votes than either someone will only receive 1 vote and not be a rep, or someone else will need to have 3 votes. But there will likely be atleast one person who doesn't vote *cough*Kath*cough*, so we'll probably end up with a bunch of 2Reps and then the one 3Rep. But I think we should avoid giving anyone more than 3 votes. (but also be careful that we don't end up with a bunch of people with just 1 vote, and not get any representatives, )

Last edited by wilwarin538; 09-15-2010 at 04:35 PM.
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote