View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 04:12 PM   #128
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mira
Deal. And I'm holding you to that.
Well well, I didn't actually expect that in the least. Well then... I'm an orc of my word, and I will at some point in the following two weeks take a picture to prove I have kept my end of the bargain. *bows*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren
Really, Mirandir? Did you really not do any reading before voting for Phantom? Weren't you paying attention? Guess not.
Why do you assume she did not read, and even if she didn't, why would that have changed her vote? I haven't seen anyone say anything incredibly compelling to discourage her from doing as she has done.

Why be so condescending, as if you know better? You do realize don't you that at this stage you and everyone else knows absolutely nothing, right? For all you know I'm the flippin Seer and Mira spotted something that you didn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
By your own admission you've never been lynched... The chance to be the first one to ever lynch the phantom is too enticing to resist.
Um, I believe this is the 1,314th time I've had to say this, but- I have never claimed such a thing. I was lynched fairly early on- in the third WW game on this site. Where does this "never been lynched" myth come from?

Right now I'm trying to decide if you are foolish enough to fabricate a reason for lynching me that is so incredibly easy to disprove.

All in all Boro I have not been a fan of yours to this point. You're getting hung up on things you'd normally realize were pointless, and just... No, I'll say no more. Just, you know, shape it up, or I'll begin to think these lapses are intentional.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
And you think they would really be so intimidated by you? *raises an eyebrow*
The SoE fear being lynched, and if something is happening that increases those odds, they would most definitely become fearful of whoever it is holding those votes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
And while I agree no one knows anybody's alignment (are we really discussing this?!), you can make a better guess at somebody's alignment after 24 hours than when the game has just started.
I agree in some cases, but it still remains but a guess- particularly on this first day. And if the SoE are playing well early then your guess will logically have a worse chance of being right than a random vote. That's simply the way things are, like it or not. Don't act like those early voters made some sort of serious sacrifice by voting early. They didn't vote stupidly- they voted differently.