View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 04:00 PM   #124
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
But what's so wrong about voting before you have a hunch on this day?! Seriously, what are the odds you'll get a halfway strong leaning, and what are the odds it will be right? Not to mention, most of the people throwing suspicion around right now are doing so based upon the early voting and reactions to it! If everyone followed your advice (and not voted), we'd be back at square one as far as suspicions!
Well, in a normal game, why not give a Day 1 vote before 95% of the players have posted? We're supposed to be electing people we think will vote for the SoE's, so doesn't it come to the same thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
This is my first representative game, and it's very possible that my brain isn't totally understanding it, but from what I can see the best way to do it would be for us to not give anyone more than 2 votes, right? Cause once they have 2 votes they're a representative, and if they get more than they start gaining more power.
Makes perfect sense to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilwarin538 View Post
Anyway, my point. Phantom is a rep now, nobody else vote for him. These caves are small enough already, I'd rather not have his ego take up even more room.
Hear, hear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Little Green View Post
Wilwa (she turned up at last, yay!) and Nog are making sense. Also, whatever is the Emperor's cat? Legate?

Looks like it's my bedtime now, and since the deadline is 4 AM my time I won't wake up to vote then.. So I'll vote

[highlight++ Nerwen for rep[/highlight

Because she is independent-minded and clever and if she's innocent she can do a lot of good in that position - and if she isn't, a Nerwelf is, in general, such a sly case that forcing her into the spotlight wouldn't be such a bad idea.
I've thought about voting Nerwen, but I'd like to see more of her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
So how is it... tp has two votes (enough) and Lommy and Nerwen have one each?

I have nothing against those three ending up as representatives. Basically I have nothing against more or less ayone becoming a representative at this stage of the game: it would be interesting to learn more about everyone.

So for me it comes down to deciding whether to vote for someone I tend to trust a little, who is loud and enigmatic, who is very careful, who is hiding in the shadows...

I think you will take care enough loudmouths get to be elected so I'll start a new trend then.

[highlight++ Izzy for representative[/highlight

She is very good and I always have hard times reading her. I'd like to see her contribute more, already at this stage of the game and not only when the numbers have dwindled.
Hm. She's only made one post, so I'd have a problem voting Izzy right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirandir View Post
[highlight++phantom for rep[/highlight]
Ah, come on. Isn't there a game rule about not feeding the phantom's ego? And was no one else even in the running?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Vote me for rep...I'll vote to lynch phantom. No lie.
You do make a strong campaign!

Last edited by Inziladun; 09-15-2010 at 04:01 PM. Reason: x/d with all since 117
Inziladun is offline   Reply With Quote