Thread: Lurtz
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2001, 03:30 PM   #47
GandaIf The White
Shade of Carn Dûm

GandaIf The White has just left Hobbiton.
Ring

<BR> Re: what?</b><br><br> That didnt really happen in the Jurassic Park book? omg! <br> <br> Well, that is just another example of what Hollywood thinks is best for us. They are like the stupid goverment that does things for you even though you dont want it to be done. If the changes to the movie are made because they think they will draw in a bigger audience? I think not. Take the change in Arwens part for example. I think that Liv just got a little greedy.. Why else would they take away the glory scenes Eowyn? Or maybe it was just because they thought that Arwen hadnt done enough in the film, therefore, not being the best women for Aragorn. <br> <br> For whatever reason they did it, it was the wrong choice. Nobody can change it now, though. So dont whine any longer. If you want to make yourself useful, send some death threats to PJ or something. He deserves it. LURTZ! COMEON! Did they get some retard who had never read LOTR in there to make up some new guy? I personally liked the Orcs that were in the story.. And I think everyone else would have to. Ugluk rules! Lurtz drools! Thats enough childishness for one day. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://www.barrowdowns.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_profile&u=00000064>GandaIf The White</A> at: 5/25/01 5:31:54 pm<br></i>
GandaIf The White is offline   Reply With Quote