View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 03:55 AM   #2314
Huinesoron
Overshadowed Eagle

Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Huinesoron is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Yesssss!

I really like Brinniel's opening picture - there's something about the style that really appeals to me. Rikae's humour of 'states the obvious' led perfectly into Pitch's reference-packed image, which in turn gave G55 the perfect opening.

And that's where Mr. Tumnus came from! I did wonder. ^_^ I did also suspect that the umbrella might transform Tumnus into Lobelia, so I'm pleased to know I got that right.

The Gates of Moria proved surprisingly persistant... I like Rune's hobbit, it charms me. And I'm wildly amused by the fact that Eonwe led us away from the spoons, only for Rikae to bring them straight back.

The Amazing Transforming Jacket (which Greenie's lovely picture had me convinced was Lily's dressing-gown!) led to Lommy's inspired interpretation of my ramblings, and so enabled Nogrod to transform our protagonist one last time. I love the fact that the last two pictures, plus the inset in Nogrod's, all share the same layout.

That was heaps of fun! I would apologise for dragging Lobelia into thing, but I'm not gonna. ^_^

hS
Huinesoron is offline   Reply With Quote