View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 11:40 AM   #240
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
I still don't see why a Hunter would think that worth being more-or-less neutralised. (I know Sally already answered me on this point, but her answer really doesn't make much sense.)
This is a possibility, but not necessarily a good plan. The wolves might not want to kill, but wolves like to get rid of known innocents because that's one more person not getting lynched instead of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
So you don't have faith that sally has a wolf on the edge of her, erm... pen?
The only problem is that we won't get an organised sally-lynch either. Some will say that it's our only chance, others will call it absurd.
But she might not have a wolf is the problem. She could easily kill one of the six people who aren't wolves. I count the cobbler because even though the role isn't exactly innocent, at this point we need a wolf, not a wolf's village helper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
@Kit: If you think that sally could be the cobbler, which role do you think Nog has? They can't both be cobblers, and Nog just as good as fake-revealed Seer
I said it was something to consider. I saw Nog's "Agan is the cobbler" but like I said with Sally, there are other options to consider. He's certainly likely the cobbler with a statement like that, but an expert wolf like Nog could hide himself in that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
So far there's me and Bom thinking sally has the village's best intentions at heart, and Greenie and Nerwen thinking that she doesn't, and Kit undecided. Is that right?
If Sally is really our hunter, then she's trying to do us favor by offering her gift, but I think her idea is a bad one to follow in case she hasn't picked out a wolf.
I'm mostly undecided because so many scenarios have played out in WW that I don't find it safe or wise to accept things on good faith. I'd rather examine other options and decide based on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
I removed myself as a lynch target, which increased our chances of getting a wolf toDay, and if we realized partway through the Day that our target was another gifted, the hunter is always preferable to the ranger or seer as a lynch target.
True, but Sally, what if your target ends up being one of said roles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
If we're in doubt about whether someone is wolf or cobbler, that person is not a wise lynch target for toDay.
I think a lot of us are in doubt though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
Exactly what I said. Kit is forgetting that the Ranger is also awake at Night.
You quoted Greenie, not me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lottie
Sally is a bit worrisome. She seems to decide what she thinks of people and refuses to even look at their posts anymore because she doesn't think her mind can be changed. That seems much more like a wolf, who does know whether or not someone is a wolf and thus doesn't have to wonder whether or not they're wrong than an innocent, who has to keep recalculating and questioning their judgement.
You spent your two posts prior to this saying how Sally was innocent and how she'd not use a big trick. So...what do you really think of Sally? Why the sudden change when you were sure she was telling the truth.

X-posted with Nerwen: Maybe you're the cobbler, but I guess you count as everyone.