View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 09:04 AM   #229
Nerwen
Wisest of the Noldor

Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Nerwen is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nerwen
Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Meaning?
Exactly what I said. Kit is forgetting that the Ranger is also awake at Night.
Unless this is a *very* special Ranger, he or she can't force the wolves to pick the Hunter– which I think is what was under discussion at that point.

Quote:
He left a few "clues" just before his "Agan is a cobbler". I am quite sure of it.
Like what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by G55
Clarifying. Looking from his perspective, yesterDay he probably expected us to lynch him toDay, thus giving the wolves another Day in the lead. I suggest lynching a wolf, not a cobbler, so that we won't give the baddies the lead. Cobbler counts innocent in the tally, and I would like to use that as our advantage. Lynching wolf is more important than getting rid of a cobbler, especially at this stage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
If we're in doubt about whether someone is wolf or cobbler, that person is not a wise lynch target for toDay.
But barring Seer-dreams, there is *always* that doubt in any game with a cobbler. We'd never lynch anyone at all, following your argument.

EDIT:X'd since my last post.