View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 01:27 PM   #511
Newsman
Animated Skeleton

Newsman has just left Hobbiton.
The words stung like wasps in Vehil's ears, and the elf shuddered. He looked at Nienna for a moment as she trailed off, before turning away from her. A silence passed between them, punctuated only by the occasional noise emenating from the common room.

"Yes...I do. That is why I have come to the Shire, looking for any trace of him. This was one of the last places that he was seen, and so my search begins." He stopped here, and pulled up a chair. Vehil took a breath and began his story.

"I should likely begin with my origins. I come from Lothlorien, yet Maikaalph and I made our home in Minas Tirith. It was in the walls of the White City that we met an elf named Sindahir. My brother and Sindahir became quick rivals, yet a terrible thing happened that ended it all..." Here Vehil trailed off for a moment. "Maikaalph told me that he had to leave somewhere, and we traveled together to Imladris. It was there that he left me, and I have been searching ever since. That is all I will say now." Vehil then turned on Nienna. "You say you met him, where? Also, I have told my story, what is yours?"