Thread: Your lotr dream
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2005, 11:12 AM   #305
Elrowen Tinúviel

Elrowen Tinúviel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Elrowen Tinúviel
Eye

I've had some really weird LOTR dreams...

Once I was an Elf (not suprising somehow) and I was honing my horsemanship, swordsmanship, and archery skills. My teachers were awesome... Elladan, Elrohir, and Legolas (from the books). They were really tough, but I learned alot - then went a hunting orcs with the twins.

Another time I was in Rivendell... yet it was a log cabin among mountains in winter. (weird.) Elrond was giving instructions to the Fellowship (of whom I was one), when Boromir came in late, stomping the snow off his feet. Everybody turned to look at him, and Elrond reprimanded him for being late - and while Boromir was younger than most there, youth was no excuse for being late. Aragorn watched Boromir walk over to stand with the rest of us, and then informed him that until he learned to walk like an Elf (quietly), he could not join the Fellowship. In fact... everyone had to demostrate that they could move quietly through the woodlands, like an Elf. Fortunately for me... I was a half-Elf, so I didn't have too much trouble.

Like I said... weird. But then again... what fun is there in being normal? Normal is boring and well, "normal".

~Elrowen
Elrowen Tinúviel is offline   Reply With Quote