View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 12:44 PM   #553
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Quote:
I would like to know what the latter do! Could someone drop me a PM, perhaps, to avoid crowding up the thread?
Actually, I think this is probably something that may deserve a little more discussion, and open discussion too.

The idea behind the secret society (whatever we're going to call them) is to create at least some people in the village who know that another person is innocent. That way the two of them can talk together and be able to trust each other. They will also know that if somebody starts attacking them for some reason, the attacker may be a werewolf. Anyway, the useful possibilities fall along that line.

Basically the goal is to try to provide the villagers a clue, something that has been a tad lacking thus far.

However, we will also have to discuss when they can PM each other. I don't agree with the idea that werewolves cannot PM during the day, but if they can't PM during the day I suppose fairness dictates that the society members cannot either.

(grumble...don't like this limit on discussion business...)