View Single Post
Old 06-14-2005, 12:03 PM   #549
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
With respect to killing off non-participating members I agree that we need strict rules that we need to adhere to. We do, however, need to leave the quiet approach a valid strategy for wolves to use. So my idea is as follows

1. Need to vote daily with a one exception rule due to RL concerns not simply strategy. The strategy issue would need to be self-governed but I know that we could handle that.

2. There should be one post a day beside the vote. Now I don't think it is needed to have a definate accusation of defense but we ought to be suspicious of those who don't.

I don't think that the wolves should have the DAY to use to strategize as this gives them great advantage to use what somebody says in the debate against them. I think they need to come up with a general strategy and improvise as the day progesses.