View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 04:00 AM   #3
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
I want to talk about this orc digging randomly underneath the citizens of Tirharad's floorboards. It appeared to be a lone orc so I imagine it was part of a convoy that just got lost. Where did all the orcs go, wondered Gil-galad? Well obviously, under people's floorboards. "That's not a sink hole, kid, it's an orc fortress."

I'm glad the orcs (well at least this one) had a gym membership to Mordor Fitness. I wonder if Sauron gave out free memberships in the beginning? Must have been too costly to keep it going in the Third Age? But this orc was jacked. It chucked a table across the room like a sack of feathers.

Orcs need more development than just cannon fodder to fill Dark Lords armies. I mean this isn't a game (*glares at Legolas and Gimli*). Or Hurin just cutting down countless of them like a hot knife through warm butter. I suppose Saruman's orcs took down the great warrior, Boromir, but they stood back and shot arrows at a man who forgot his shield. That doesn't count in my opinion. If they went at him fair and square he could have chopped through 100 of them seeing how easily Legolas and Gimli went through what 45? 46?