View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 12:47 PM   #392
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
RL sidenote - my stupid back is acting up again today so I won't be able to be around as much as I'd like for the rest of the Day. I wanted to read through Pitch and Lommy but that will have to wait Just quickly for now -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
At first sight it looks like a more complicated way of suicide, but it's actually quite brilliant. The wolves can't know whether he single-, double- or triple-bluffed about last Night, so in the worst case he'd be dead toMorrow, in the best case they'd have to use two Night kills on him to make sure, sacrificing one of their own in the process, and can't go after anybody else in the meantime.

If he's a fake-revealing wolf, on the other hand, he has a perfect explanation for his continued survival by claiming the wolves were reluctant to take the risk.
I agree with the first scenario. The second would be an odd move from a Nilpwolf who isn't really under fire at the moment anyway. Like, what would be the point - revealing himself in order to try and out the actual Beast Hunter and, if successful, just end up with the first scenario? I'm good believing Nilp for now. If he's bluffing we'll know soon enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
Actually this from Mac earlier toDay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Also, I know this is Day1 talk, but it only just occurred to me. There's been talk about the NW sacrificing themself. Just acting suspicious and getting lynched, however, is awfully inefficient. They could fake-gifted reveal and have an innocent lynched or a real gifted flushed out and then go down in infamy the next Day. It might already be too late for that at this point though.
makes me wonder whether Mac and Nilp aren't wolves together and blithely wolf-on-wolfed yesterDay.
This makes no sense. If Mac and Nilp were wolves together and Mac wanted to tell Nilp (or his pack in general) that a fake Gifted reveal would be a good idea, why on earth would he do it on the thread instead of in a PM at night?

There was a bunch of stuff from earlier on that I wanted to comment on, I'll try to get back to it soon!
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."

Last edited by A Little Green; 06-09-2020 at 12:47 PM. Reason: x-ed with Kath and Mac
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote