View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 05:14 PM   #87
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
But Boro's "cut the crap, she's innocent" -attitude is way too overconfident for my liking. Especially the comment "let's leave it at that". Well, well, well...
Pardon me. I did not say it was crap, nor that she was innocent. I said Nerwen acknowledged it, explained it, and we should not make a mountain out of a mole-hill.

My "leave it at that" was an attempt to indirectly say I'm uncomfortable with talk about the whole editting thing. It's meta-reason, and in some ways looks like Nerwen was being called a cheat, and speculating about how unfair it would be if Nerwen is a wolf.

What I didn't want to say, because it would have further gave attention to it, but since you Nogrod seem to want to anyway, and insist I said she was innocent.

If Nerwen's a wolf, she should be ashamed for deleting content she thought would make her look suspicious, when she knows the "unsaid" rule.

However, I find it a particularly unsporty thing to insinuate someone is a cheat, or consciously breaking the rule when there is no proof.

I have no issue with Kit pointing it out, it was good that she did to force an explanation from Nerwen. What I do have an issue with is now Nerwen must be a wolf because she editted out something without first telling us, and the insinuation that she's being unfair for doing it.