View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 05:06 PM   #1598
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatElvenWarrior View Post
Fun. If you were to draw for this, could you upload a drawing of P and A, or do you need to draw it using paint?
Either. Whichever you are more comfortable with.

Anyway. I've been called away on important government business tomorrow morning so I'm posting this weeks Downer an hour early. If this offends you then you can take it up with your local MP. I think his name is Mister Underhill.

Well, here goes...

Thanks to Oddwen for the main headline and to TGEW for the second one.

Thanks to Alien, Swamp City is now burning down. How will the friendly sewer oranges cope? We shall see...

Comic Archive

Well, the adventure continues on Wednesday.

When I first started The Downer, this is kind of what I had in mind. More reader involvement. I really did not imagine writing so many silly articles about nothing in particular. I mean, look at some of these things! It's a wonder I haven't been sectioned!