View Single Post
Old 11-12-2003, 09:49 AM   #102
HCIsland
Zombie Cannibal

HCIsland has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Man, this is going to be an emotional wreck.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR> "I saw a rough cut of the sequence," Lesnie says, "with all the bluescreens in the shots, and it was still a staggeringly moving sequence... you're cutting back and forth between the four hobbits and Galadriel, and everyone is standing on the jetty next to the Elven boat that's going to sail away. <B>Bilbo's gone and Gandalf says goodbye, and they summon Frodo, and then the other three hobbits suddenly realize Frodo is going as well...</B>" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR><A HREF="http://www.theonering.net/perl/newsview/2/1068607918" TARGET=_blank>Link</A><P>They are going to sand-bag the audience. Make them think that it's only Gandalf, Bilbo and the Elves going and then hit them with Frodo. <P>This is will be great though theatre owners should likely be handing out tissue at the doors going in.<P>H.C.