View Single Post
Old 10-23-2003, 11:20 AM   #88
HCIsland
Zombie Cannibal

HCIsland has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Gotta disagree Essex (oh, you all know this was coming ). I think it's much closer to the book.<P>-Denethor orders Faramir's body to the tombs and to gather wood. Pippin goes in search of Gandalf.<P>-Gandalf confronts the Witch King at the gates.<P>-The Rohirrim arrive and the Witch King goes to rally the troops.<P>-Pippin finds Gandalf and they race up to save Faramir.<P>-The Witch King confronts Theoden and Theoden is crushed under his horse.<P>-Gandalf and Pippin are confronted by another Nazgul. I'm sure we will also get shots of Denethor's BBQ preparations. Oh my God, will they make it in time. <P>-Eowyn and Merry confront the Witch King.<P>-Gandalf and Pippin deal with the other Nazgul.<P>-Witch King is defeated.<P>-Gandalf and Pippin confront Denethor at the tombs, as in the book.<P>-Eomer discovers the body of Theoden (emotional death scene) and then the body of Eowyn and races off.<P>-Gandalf and Pippin arrive on the scene and Pippin discovers Merry.<P>H.C.