View Single Post
Old 10-20-2003, 05:25 PM   #82
HCIsland
Zombie Cannibal

HCIsland has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I agree Saucy. You have the different pieces, why couldn't one of them be the books?<P>Frankly, I have my doubts of this as a reliable source of spoilers. I can't imagine PJ saying, "I think I might do this a different way but damn, they're marketing the trivial pursuit game." Remember that shooting just ended and they are still editting. I saw on another board someone post that the game said one of Sam's children is named Frodo. This is undoubtably true, but doesn't seem likely to be something that will work it's way into the film.<P>This is a flash in the pan game, and they know it. Hasbro want to strike while the iron is hot and I doubt they would be all to concerned about accuracy. I also find it hard that three movies (even these three movies) can provide enough plot points to fill all the questions on those cards. I wonder if they'll go to the books for more, as long as they don't contradict the film.<P>Then again, maybe I'm in denial about Legolas shooting Grima. A rumour that has been around for a long time. I guess we'll have to wait and see.<P>H.C.