View Single Post
Old 10-12-2003, 09:52 PM   #459
Nerindel
Spirited Weaver of Fates

Nerindel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Nerindel Send a message via MSN to Nerindel Send a message via Yahoo to Nerindel
Sting

Heads up all!

I've posted for both Dúlrain and Amandur, moving the game on a bit.

Elora/Everdawnthe discussion between your characters and Toby will need to be added, perhaps you can work out a post together and put it on the discussion thread then I can paste it below Toby's post??

Toby treasures only two things, money and life (his own!), threaten to take away either and he will tell you anything, well almost anything, he won't tell you about dealing with Amandur,(Fearing Barrold would kill him [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] )

I also did not have Toby say much about that encounter to the rangers (in amandurs post) as I figured that Barrold would make a point of not revealing much to the hobbit.

Imladris Amandur has sent Máethor to find Dúlrain who is patrolling the town, the interrogation of Toby has taken some time, so try to reflect this in your next post please, but don't find him just yet. Pm me if you have any Questions [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

HildeRauthain is still in the inn with Amandur, Léspheria and Toby, Feel free to have Rauthain question Toby further if he wishes.

Ealasaide Please set Kaldir et al up as we discussed via pm [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I am pming you a post to look at [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]