View Single Post
Old 06-04-2022, 09:36 PM   #4
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
You know what, I am not really interested in a contest whose aim is to find the greatest number of things that are wrong with that sentence. Two sentences, sorry. I get it, but at the same time, if I allowed myself to get so riled up over every article, I wouldn't have a life anymore. If it gives you relief to vent about it, I get it too, and I don't mind and might even join in a little. But I don't sufficiently care about these articles to begin with to get upset over what they say.

Thinking about it, the Downs does still keep track of the nice articles popping up now and again. From the recent ones, here's one about the Pope. And here is one about Earendil. I think the kind of articles worth talking about are the kind that add something to your life, not ones that just rile you up without giving anything in return. So here you are, if you need to wash away the taste of "Gundebad".